Today visit Banteay Srei, 37km northeast of Siem Reap. Built of fine-grained rose-pink sandstone, it’s the most elaborately decorated of all Angkor’s monuments, its walls, false doors, lintels and exotic soaring pediments all richly embellished with floral motifs and Ramayana scenes. Comprising just a single level, it’s positively diminutive compared with the region’s state-temples.
After discover Banteay Srei on the way back we will stop at Akira land mine museum, while more than a few tourists coming to Cambodia are concerned about these mines, the land mines also exist as a curiosity to the travelers.
Continue to Srah Srang where will have lunch in local restaurant either Khmer and Western foods with the beautiful royal pool view in front, finished lunch we embark to visit temples in Grand Circuit Tour. The Grand Circuit is actually an extension of the Small Circuit and runs through to the Preah Rup, Ta Som, Eastern Mebon, Preah Neak Pean, and Preah Khan temple.
Back to hotel and tour end!
|Number of People||Price per Person|
|5 - 9||$ 8|
- Transportation (Tuk Tuk)
- Free pick up from Bus Station, Boat Dock, Airport and Hotel
- Cold drinking water and cold towel
- Temple ticket (1day = 37USD, 2 or 3days = 62USD, 7days = 72USD)
- Temple tour guide (50 USD)
- Akira land mine museum(5USD)
- mosquito repellent
- T-shirt ( no singlet t-shirt)
- Long trouser (cover your knee)